Cherry Banana Frappé
Of course you can also serve the popular combination of cherry with banana as a Frappé. It is based on my delicious One&Only Vanilla Flavoured Frappé, which is complemented with subtle banana and cherry flavours. Fruity and refreshing!
Ingredients for 12 oz (approx. 360 ml
- Approx. 160 g (5.6 oz) ice cubes (12 oz cup filled up to the rim)
- 100 ml (3.4 oz) cold milk / milk at room temperature
- 40 - 45 g (1 scoop or 1.4 - 1.6 oz) One&Only Vanilla Flavoured Frappé
- 12 ml (1 1/2 shots or 0.4 oz) DaVinci Gourmet Syrup Banana
- 12 ml (1 1/2 shots or 0.4 oz) 1883 Routin Syrup Cherry
1.) Fill a glass or a cup up to the rim with ice cubes.
2.) Add DaVinci Gourmet Syrup Banana and Cherry syrup into the glass or cup.
3.) Fill the glass/cup up to approx. 2 cm (a little less than one inch) under the rim with milk (approx. 1 cm / ½ inch if you use cold milk).
4.) Pour the contents into the jar of a blender (such as Blendtec Smoother).
5.) Add One&Only Vanilla Flavoured Frappé powder into the jar and blend until creamy.
6.) Pour into a glass and serve with a straw.
7.) Top with whipped cream (optional).