The perfect recipe for anyone who has a sweet tooth. My One&Only White Chocolate, combined with a hint of gingerbread flavour, will sweeten the wintertime for your customers.
Ingredients for 8 oz (approx. 240 ml)
- 200 ml (6.7 oz) hot milk (approx. 70 C°)
- 40 ml (1.4 oz) milk froth or whipped cream
- 20 g (1/2 scoop or 0.7 oz) One&Only White Chocolate
- 8 ml (1 shot or 0.3 oz) 1883 Routin Syrup Gingerbread
- Optional: 1 pinch of cinnamon
1.) Fill the One&Only White Chocolate powder into a cup or glass.
2.) Mix well with part of the milk.
3.) Add Routin Syrup Gingerbread.
4.) Fill the glass up to the rim with milk and top with milk froth or whipped cream.
5.) Sprinkle cinnamon on top (optional).